New Rasterman Image...

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at
Wed Oct 15 21:49:34 CEST 2008

El mié, 15-10-2008 a las 20:31 +0100, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra escribió:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 09:12:44PM +0200, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" wrote:
> > Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
> > > In the enlightenment archives there's a new Rasterman image:
> >
> > New updates from Rasterman (ehy, why don't you add RSS feeds to your
> > site?! :P):
> >
> > To underline a new image [1] and some scripts to get the same by
> > compiling [2]. In his "files" folder there's also a nice mockup for the
> > GTA03 hw [3]!
> >
> > [1]
> > [2]
> > [3]
> Have you tried it already?
I have tried,  it has an tree apps an alarm, a screenshotter and a
terminal. looks very pretty and lovely, I'm still guessin why OM has no
agree with raster on what the phone software has to look like
> Does it work? (ie, does it make/receive calls? can you hear and be
> listented to?)
You have to install somethings to arrive to do this, is more a proof of
concept of what a Illume can look like in the Neo than a intention of
have a working phone. I dream a day that I can aply this directly with
an opkg install to a working official OM distro.
BTW, regarding I like a
lot all the design less one detail, raster let's start again a qvga vs
vga flame? :)