[Om2008.9] How to export Vcf Contacts from FR?

Charles Pax charles.pax at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 05:21:51 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:00 PM, nickd <blumph at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vasco I've put your contribution up on the wiki. Once step closer to
> working out the export. Also in the discussion I've asked for thoughts
> on either moving 'exporting' to a new page or rename the current one.
> What do you think?
> -Nick

Have you guys considered writing a plugin for Conduit [1]? It looks like
Conduit supports Evolution Data Server, which is what (I think) Openmoko
uses. I'd be pretty happy if I could synchronize my Freerunner with
Evolution via Conduit. Maybe some of us should put together a beer of the
month club [2] bounty for whoever makes a plugin for conduit.

-Charles Pax

[1] http://www.conduit-project.org/
[2] http://www.beermonthclub.com/