VARTA Digital USB Charger

Radek Bartoň blackhex at
Thu Oct 16 09:50:22 CEST 2008

On Thursday 16 of October 2008 09:36:58 Minh Ha Duong wrote:
> >I've just read an article about new VARTA Digital USB Charger
> >
> > For our purposes it's really great that it can
> > charge our precious Neo from inserted AA or AAA accumulators, power point
> > or car socket :-).
> Well, when it is available someone test try it and add it to:
> Minh

I'm not sure if this is the same model .
But if it is, it's currently available in my country. But the price is little
more that I want pay for it (cca 38€).

Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex at
Jabber: blackhex at