[FSO] makefile - openembedded git repository not working

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Thu Oct 16 14:28:09 CEST 2008

Previdi Roberto wrote:
> hello, it's some days (4-5) that i am not able to update the fso tree.

OE moved from a trial git server to a production git server, and the git
repository location changed as a result.  I forgot to update the FSO
makefile to match.

> when i give make update i get this errors:
>
> roby at roby-laptop ~/openmoko/fso2 $ make update
> ( cd common ; git pull )
> Already up-to-date.
> ( cd bitbake ; svn up )
> At revision 1108.
> ( cd openembedded ; git pull )
> make: *** [update-openembedded] Error 1
>
> even if i remove the openembedded folder (move it somewhere) it doesn't
> work. what should i do? should i change the repository? and how?

1) make update-common
2) Remove the openembedded folder (not your build folder)
3) make setup-openembedded

That should fix it for you.

-- Rod