Back to the basics: improving user experience

Al Iasid aliasid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:23:04 CEST 2008

As a user that switches between Debian, Qtopia, and om2008, I urge you to
focus on improving areas that could benefit all "distributions".  I don't
understand the technical dependencies, but I get the impression that Lorn
and the Debian folks rely on some form of Openmoko development. Just as an
example, suspend/resume continues to be a problem for me across all three
distros. Also, the point someone made about working on stuff that's
restricted under NDA seems valid.

Thank you for your continued work It is appreciated,

Aliasid