Back to the basics: improving user experience

Christian Weßel wesselch at gmx.net
Thu Oct 16 20:01:50 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 16.10.2008, 18:20 +0200 schrieb Paul:
> Vasco Névoa wrote:
> > I can see there are at least 2 distinct types of user of OM:
> > A - "I need a working phone now, the uber-cool PDA stuff can wait";
> > B - "OM is a groundbreaking project, I don't care about telephony,
> > let's press the revolution!"
> > As much as I am divided among the two views, I think OM must oblige to
> > its responsibility towards the users who have paid for their hardware,
> > and keep its promise of a working phone.
> >

> I agree. Having a solid functional phone is the prime objective.
> Paul

I agree too. With high priority the phone/sms functinality should fixed
and maybe enhanced and afterwards the PC functions could be performed.

But the terminal appl. should be availible all time, because FR is still
a computer with a GSM module and sometimes I need the terminal to
check/fix/calibrate the phone/PC.
--

mfg/br, christian

Flurstraße 14