"Photosea". Suggestion?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Thu Oct 16 23:03:10 CEST 2008

>> I'd like to show you and idea I had some days ago. I don't know for sure
>> if already there is something similary for Freerunner.
>> I tried to trasform it on code. It is written in python, and use pygame
>> libs.
>>
> Sorry for the dumb question. But, what is it?

Follow the link ( http://rubino.dyndns.org/photosea/ )

Click "screenshot.png" and you'll find it is a picture viewer.  :-)

Paul

--
My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither but just
enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate - that's my philosophy.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04