Come to wiki to help improving user experience

William Kenworthy billk at
Fri Oct 17 13:35:06 CEST 2008

How does one vote? - even created an account but nothing shows up to
enable input.

The list seems odd considering the number and type of responses Ive
seen? - nothing about being able to reliably receive SMS messages,
nothing about being able to make/receive phone calls which were
mentioned a number of times and seems to be affecting a very large
number of OM users to at least some degree.