Come to wiki to help improving user experience

John Lee john_lee at openmoko.com
Fri Oct 17 19:04:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for starting this page.  It's on my list but I'm too slow.  I
would like to use it to reflect the latest status, so it will be
better if we *only* do the the discussion here on the mailing list in
the 'Back to the basics' thread.  In the meantime, the current todo
list there was NOT written by me and will be updated soon.

Regards,
John