spurious mouse clicks?

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Oct 17 21:23:22 CEST 2008

Ever since I started to connect my FR to my desktop computer and set up
USB-networking, I'm noticing that I regularly get spurious middle clicks
(and/or right clicks), as if some spurious USB messages were sent from
my FR that looked like messages coming from my mouse (or touchpad, or
trackpoint, since I have all three here ;-).

Has someone seen this already?  At first I thought it was just
a coincidence, but by now it seems fairly clearly related.  E.g. I've
never noticed such spurious clicks when my FR isn't connected.

        Stefan