Pingus ported

Sander van Grieken sander at
Sat Oct 18 16:06:52 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I'm glad to report that I've managed to port Pingus, the free lemmings clone,
for OE based distributions (it was already available on Debian).

I have submitted the bitbake recipe and patches to Openembedded, but there's
no need to wait while these trickle down the various branches. I have created
the binaries for you.

On both FSO and OM2008.8 you can install

Also libpng3 must be installed, but I haven't been able to get the dependency
right, so you'll need to do that manually.

Note: for OM2008.8, you need to have the testing feeds to get recent enough
SDL packages.

more information is at