Pingus ported

Patrick Beck pbeck at
Sat Oct 18 18:52:57 CEST 2008

i have installed the needed packages and i get this message when i try
to start pingus

Welcome to Pingus 0.7.2!
data path:               /usr/bin/../share/pingus/data/
language:                English (en)
font encoding:           iso-8859-1
sound support:           enabled
music support:           enabled
resolution:              800x600
fullscreen:              disabled

Unable to set video mode: No video mode large enough for 800x600

How can i change the resolution?

Thanks for the port.

with kind regards