[Debian] Auxlaunch

Al Iasid aliasid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 00:52:04 CEST 2008

Ben, thank you for your comments! I just finished adding a command line
option ("-dms") to add launch items from the Debian Menu System. (Note that
it only uses DMS entries that specify "needs=x11".)

Also, I made changes based on your suggestions. I added a "-right" command
line option to swap the button columns. And, I added code to attempt
full-screen mode. (I'm not sure this works since I run the Matchbox window
manager where every window is full-screen). The AUX button currently unhides
Auxlaunch. I'll investigate causing it to also hide Auxlaunch. As always any
input is welcome!

The top level icons (keyboard activiate, battery level, etc) are displayed
by the really cool "openmoko-panel-plugin" (see link below). It is a very
helpfull tool. Besides power and GSM status, it shows/hides the keyboard and
controls Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. It is essential in Debian, IMHO. I think
there's now a Debian package to help install it.

- alisid

http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/panel-plugin/