Pingus ported

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Sun Oct 19 13:34:39 CEST 2008

On Sunday 19 October 2008 05:39:52 Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
> > If you are using FDOM you can just rotate the screen by using Tap/Untap
> > prior to launching pungus. Anyways, installing a script that does it with
> > the ipk obviously would be the best thing!
>
> Ehm, I've not FDOM... How is exactly working that?

root at om-gta02:/usr/share/applications# cat tapuntap.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=.Tap/Untap
Comment=rotate the screen 90
Exec=/usr/bin/tapuntap.py
Icon=tapuntap
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Categories=Office;
MimeType=text/x-vcard;
SingleInstance=true
StartupNotify=true

root at om-gta02:/usr/share/applications# cat /usr/bin/tapuntap.py
#!/usr/bin/env python
import os
if os.path.exists('/var/tmp/tapuntap'):
    px=os.popen('cat /var/tmp/tapuntap')
    x=int(px.readline())
else:
    x=0

x=abs(x-1)
os.system('DISPLAY=:0 xrandr -o %d' %x)
os.system('echo %d > /var/tmp/tapuntap' %x)