Pingus ported

Alasal myrealemail at alasal.be
Sun Oct 19 18:55:54 CEST 2008

I've changed the package of Sander, So it rotates on start and it starts with
the right screen resolution and more. For more information, look at
http://onlinedev.blogspot.com/2008/10/getting-pingus-on-your-neo-freerunner.html

ps. The package may be used for inclusion on opkg. But I didn't do it,
because some people want sound (What I doubt, because it's not playing well)
and I've disabled it on my package.