(OM2008.9) Weird death on connecting USB

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sun Oct 19 19:14:34 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Been running OM2008.9 for a while (from uSD) and that's pretty okay.
Just now however I noticed:
After having the FR on for about a day, I connected the USB cable to the
PC. The FR screen showed for a moment, went black and remained that way.
I had to pull the battery to force a reboot.

Is this known behaviour? Will that not happen when I flash the FR with this?

Paul

--
We learn the rope of life by untying its knots.
-Jean Toomer

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04