[FDOM/all?] best kernel (as of 2008.10.19)

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Sun Oct 19 21:00:33 CEST 2008

I have just reflashed with the 2008.09.27 fdom

So first I tried the

While everything booted fine, I could not ssh into the device so I had to
give up on that kernel and just reflashed with:

My concern is that there was probably been a lot of kernel fixing that I
should be getting.  Is there any agreement or recommendation of "the best"
kernel to be using right now?  This question is for the FDOM 2008.09.27 but
I'm sure it is a good question for other releases as well.