One more rotate version

SCarlson scottrcarlson at
Mon Oct 20 04:14:08 CEST 2008

 Very snappy. It does "die" pretty quickly.. Due to accelerometer failing?
How can I help test this further. I ran from command line and when it "dies"
it just stopping writing to stdout. Also, if I re-run it just sits and waits
for stdout. I assume this is the acc. problem that you mentioned above.?