qt extended src does not match precompiled

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Mon Oct 20 09:44:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am not sure if I should be talking about this here, or on the qt extended
forum which seems fairly quite.  However, I recently downloaded and compiled
qt-extended-4.4.1.

I then compared the /opt/Trolltech/Qtopia directory from
qtextended-4.4.1-gta02-rootfs-release-10022309.jffs2 against the files in my
build image directory.

I noticed that althogh most files build much the same, some things were not in
the version I compiled from sournce.

The missing bits are:
* s60 and smart themes.
* qterminal
* libmad
* facebook intergration
* profiles

Any suggestions would be appricated.  I am also looking for the respoistory
(svn / git, etc) for qtextended so I can track the latest development, but
have not been able to find it.

Regards
Glen Ogilvie