(OM2008.9) Flashback to QTextended

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Mon Oct 20 19:26:05 CEST 2008

I put OM2008.9 in the flash this afternoon. It did not make me happy: it
suffers from the same problem as when I run it from uSD: plugging in the
USB when it's running makes the FR die.
I reflashed QTexended.

Would it be better to use OM2008.8 instead? Or does this suffer from the
same problem?

I can live with most of the quirks of the FR, but this one is really
annoying. I do not want to pull the battery out when I plug in the USB
just because then the FR locks up and is really braindead.

Don't smoke in bed.
Your ashes may fall on the ground.

Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04