consider buying Neo Freerunner

Shawn "prjktdtnt" Thompson mokowatch at projektenterprises.com
Mon Oct 20 22:13:43 CEST 2008

Not everyone has those problems, I experienced those problems only a
couple times myself but not every call. I actually use mine daily and
rarely switch back to my old phone. Only on days where battery life is
crucial (such as long road trips without a car charger) although even
that is rare for me.

-Shawn