Back to the basics: improving user experience

t m ttb.1001 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:50:25 CEST 2008

The problem with some of the comments on images, are people not using the
phone to the extend as others do. I need my phone, also for business
reasons. I receive and send sms messages and also phone during driving a car
and in crowded surroundings.
There are also people praising an image after a 2 hour testrun. I also
praised Qtopia 4.2 before someone started complaining about echo and missing
some sms messages and the phone went in coma once in a while.