Back to the basics: improving user experience

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at
Tue Oct 21 00:03:25 CEST 2008

I must admit I never tried 2007.2 - but the things I read about it suggested
that it also wasn't very stable - people recommended using Qtopia if you
wanted a stable phone experience.

Does 2007.2 really provide a rock-solid phone/sms experience?