One more rotate version

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at
Tue Oct 21 17:24:25 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:17:10AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> The more I look at it, the more I think there's more to it
> than rotation.  How about a tool that considers orientation as an "input
> event"?  E.g. I'd love to be able to say "if upside down, lock the
> screen, and if still upside down after 5s, suspend".

Since isn't working well enough for me, I've

Other people working on rotate... if you want to join in, notify me your
google email address (they require one).

Please don't use my google email address, I don't really use it...

Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 2nd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?