One more rotate version

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Oct 21 17:24:25 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:17:10AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> The more I look at it, the more I think there's more to it
> than rotation.  How about a tool that considers orientation as an "input
> event"?  E.g. I'd love to be able to say "if upside down, lock the
> screen, and if still upside down after 5s, suspend".

Since projects.openmoko.org isn't working well enough for me, I've
created http://code.google.com/omnewrotate

Other people working on rotate... if you want to join in, notify me your
google email address (they require one).

Please don't use my google email address, I don't really use it...

Rui

--
Pzat!
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 2nd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?