One more rotate version

Fabian Henze CC.Fan at gmx.de
Wed Oct 22 00:24:31 CEST 2008

> Hi Fabian,
>
> I'm adding your changes, and we should agree on an indent style. After
> skimming indent(1) I propose to use indent -kr.

Yeah indent should not be an issue. Just use whatever you think is good and I
will use it from now on.

> I'm not giving up on the brightness thing unless I can be proven the
> split screen isn't worked around with it, but we should add a flag for
> enabling/disabling it.

What about enabling/disabling it with #ifdefs? This should work well as the
code for the brightness handling is more or less seperate from the rest (iirc
just three codeblocks).

> I'd just like to add the following (don't take me wrong, I'm not mad or
> anything even closer :) ):
>
> You can't really replace...
>
> 	 * Copyright © 2008 Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org>
> 	 *
> 	 * Inspired upon Chris Ball's rotate, this is a totally new rewrite.
>
> With...
>
> 	 * Copyright (c) 2008 Fabian Henze <hoacha at quantentunnel.de>
> 	 *
> 	 * Based on Rui Miguel Silva Seabra's rotate, but more optimized for
> 	 * speed memory usage and a better algorithm.

Much apologies. I should have thought more about this part :)

> So in the mix and matching I'm doing, I'm writing:
> 	 * Copyright © 2008 Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org>
> 	 * Copyright © 2008 Fabian Henze <hoacha at quantentunnel.de>
> 	 *
> 	 * Inspired upon Chris Ball's rotate, this is a totally new rewrite.
>
> Fine with you?

Sure.

> Can you get a google mail account (just for having an account on
> code.google.com) so I can add you as a project member?

*sigh* google ... yeah guess I can do that tomorrow.

-- Fabian