Anyone interested in mentoring?

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Wed Oct 22 14:37:58 CEST 2008

Sarton said:
> I'm not sure if my quote was relevant, except that maybe I was too nice?

  Re-reading my mail, quoting you was not the best way to establish context
for my reply, I should have cut and paste the question. Sorry about that. But
I have no real regrets on reproducing your paragraph because I fully
subscribe to it and could not have said it better.

Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le