[2008.x] GPRS Instructions on the Wiki

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Oct 22 17:17:26 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:12:12AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> When I looked at the prices for GPRS service from my provider (around
> 3¢/kB), I was flabbergasted, and now I wonder: what do people do
> with GPRS?  Do they have better deals from their carrier, or do they use
> their bandwidth *very* sparingly?  If so, what tools do they use?

When I looked at prices for GPRS and onwards, I decided I would never
ever use such services, and advise everyone against using them.

The only reason they cost so much, is so you don't use VOIP for cheaper

Hail Eris!
Today is Setting Orange, the 3rd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?