How to change hardware, usbkeyboard layout?

Morten morten at klubblan.net
Wed Oct 22 23:12:25 CEST 2008

First things first. Hi. I've been rading this list for a loong time, so i
thought it was time to join in.
I'm just wondering. Where do i change the layout for my usb hardware
keyboard. My Freerunner is in usb host mode and everything is working fine,
exept that i'm used to the dworak layout. Where can i change this so it has
system wide effect. Remember, it's a hardware USB keyboard, not the
illume/asu/matchbox ones.