Android open sourced

Paul Jimenez pj at place.org
Thu Oct 23 17:02:13 CEST 2008

Nishit Dave wrote:

>> Since i got my neo rather recently, i have only tried 4.4.1. Is 4.3 still
>> the
>> better choice? A couple of days ago i lost my daily use phone (motoming
>> A1200)
>> and so i now need to use the FR as my daily phone.
>>

> Join the club.

FWIW, I've been running 4.3 as my only cellphone for several weeks now.
I've got the bug #1024 re-registration problem, which is annoying, but I
can still make and receive calls.  I've only gotten into a really funky
state once or twice - due, I think, to switching between booting 4.3 and
other distros (FSO).  It's been pretty stable since I ran out of time to
mess with it :)

  --pj