[debian/zhone] Send an SMS

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Oct 25 01:04:47 CEST 2008

> I finally worked out what I was missing here.  So for anyone else in
> the same bemused state: you have to have some SIM contacts!

did not see that thread before -- but yes. it is so since zhone
started.probably everybody presumed you know that.
bot do not despair!
the wiki has imo a description where to patch zhone to read from a vcard
file instead.
i installed osmo for calendar/contacts/... and luckily it uses those
files, so i recently fiddled with zhone and found where to patch to make
it read all my numbers into zhone's contact list.
it's a bit late today, but i look at my code tomorrow and create a patch.