External wired small USB keyboard

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Sat Oct 25 07:53:23 CEST 2008

Personally I'm waiting for this to come out:

it's not USB, but maybe it'll suit your needs.

I emailled the address listed on that website a while back, I think he
said it should start production in september, and that he'll email me
when it's available (or close to). I'll announce it here if other people
are interested...