External wired small USB keyboard

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 25 16:05:33 CEST 2008

On power drawing from an USB hub in a keyboard, I have the following
question. Is it possible to connect at the same time:
- USB power charger or network over USB with your desktop/laptop (does
this also charge a little bit the Neo?)
- external USB keyboard
- perhaps one other USB device (low power consumption, almost passive)

Is this feesable with some sort of HUB combination?