Finger Keyboard

Nik Lutz nik.lutz at
Sun Oct 26 01:45:15 CEST 2008

>> I've not tested your keyboard due to some python errors (etk.TextView
>> wasn't recognized, and I had not time to workaround/fix it;
> I got the same error:
>> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'TextView'

Is python-etk installed? I got python-etk - 0.3.0+svnr36540-r0.1

I'am running fso-testing - From the install instructions :
# opkg install task-python-efl python-fcntl python-etk python-ecore
# wget
# opkg install python-xlib_0.14-ml0_armv4t.ipk

> Has anyone fixed this bug yet? Is it possible that someone could share a
> screenshot?

I attached 2 screenshots. As said before this is only a prototype -
they gui looks bery bad:  I tried to improved the gui but stuck with

About Terminal-Optimization:
You can add any character to the keyboard. Edit on
line 197 ...