Auto-reject incoming phone calls

Alex Oberhauser oberhauseralex at
Sun Oct 26 11:34:44 CET 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 03:25:42PM +0200, member kamituel wrote:
> Hi,
> I've coded some little script which allows you to reject incoming phone calls by
> putting your phone on the desk with its screen facing the desk.
> Additionally, after rejecting the phone call, script sends an SMS with
> your apologise
> and note that you'll contact the caller later.

I work some time on a "phone firewall". So you can accept or reject incoming
phone calls (possible also messages). Is at the moment only a dynamic library
(installed over our repository opkg packet) and I work on the integration of
it (2008.9 distri). The sourcecode [1] and our repositories [2]. It's not
exactly the same what you have written.

This phone firewall should be a part (module) of our security framework, so
you could use it for our own development or in the whole framework.