``Freerunner reliable and stable''?!

Ole Kliemann ole-om-community-2008 at mail.plastictree.net
Sun Oct 26 14:03:36 CET 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 10:19:22AM +0000, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> Right now a lot of positive action is needed. If OpenMoko "dies" the
> hardware problems will NEVER be fixed, and the Free Software phone fails
> totally (Google Android is fake Free Software if you don't have phones
> into which you can exercise your rightful freedoms because they are
> locked with DRM, as is the HTC G1).

Full ack. As I wrote in my original post:

But honestly, I still love this project. OM after all is providing the
first free phone. It is about time that man reclaimed machine. And this
is a very important step towards it.

Still I think it is a legitimate question to ask why OM on their
openmoko.com appearance claim that GTA02 is reliable and stable.
Openness means being open about mistakes too.