GTA03 - buttons or touchscreen

Jelle De Loecker skerit at
Sun Oct 26 20:43:12 CET 2008

I wonder if most people's need for a physical keyboard is a consequence
of the GTA02's small screen. (Well, it's too small to use as a screen
AND a keyboard at the same time, I think)

Just make the screen big enough to use the virtual keyboard easily, I
think the iPhone proved it can work this way.

For me, adding a keyboard will just add more bagage to the phone which I
really do not want.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg