OpenMoko Qemulation

Shaz shazalive at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 05:00:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I am interested in emulating OpenMoko kernel and images on Qemu. So I
was curious if OE and mokomakefile from openmoko can handle
machine-qemuarm. And can make qemu-local handle gta02?

Images built with qemuarm can be done via standard qemu-system-arm on
the shell but can mokomakefile build it? I am not sure if the make
qemu-local can handle gta02 images? I tried it and still on it because
the makefile has inconsistent paths in this regards (both gta01 and
gta02). If I can solve the issue then I'll also report back.

--
Shaz