[debian] upgrading zhone-session error

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Oct 27 15:55:02 CET 2008

Hi,

Am Montag, den 27.10.2008, 14:19 +0000 schrieb Alastair Johnson:
> Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Am Montag, den 27.10.2008, 11:28 +0100 schrieb Davide Scaini:
> >> sorry...
> >> i killed zhone-session... and now the upgrade is complete.
> >>
> >> just a question: are there some replacements for zhone planned?
> >
> > You mean a different dialer? So far, no one has expressed interest.
>
> Apart from SHR, tichy and the one I've forgotten the name of...

Maybe I’m a bit off, but last time I looked SHR did not have a readily
working dialer app. And is tichy more than a proof of concept?

Anyways, if there is user interest, nothing stands in the ways of
packaging more dialers than zhone (as long as they use the FSO
frameworkd, at least).

Greetings,
Joachim

--