GPS sensitivity

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:04:55 CET 2008

We are talking here about hardware GPS performance of Freerunner.
So to compare two GPS devices they have to be in equal positions. If Neo
Freerunner not using aGPS N95 shouldn't to for results to be comparable. I
didn't think I needed to clarify this.
So to answer you question - no, Nokia were not using aGPS, with it it gets
fixed in 12-15 seconds. But without it it's no better than Freerunner. I did
not say it's worse, but it's not better either.
Leonti