GPS sensitivity

Johny Tenfinger seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:24:47 CET 2008

> So, given that both the Neo 1973, and the Freerunner apparently
> have AGPS capabilities, I think that what needs to be figured
> out is how to send out AGPS data from community servers. Anyone
> with any thoughts on this?

Neo1973 doesn't have AGPS capability, but FreeRunner has, and some
time ago on this mailist was program to do GPS assistance in "online
mode" - I don't know if it works, but when I have fix and I'm doing
warm reset of FR GPS, it gets fix in ~5 seconds, so I'm think this
result is also possible with working AGPS.
dos