[Debian] Benefits of Kernel on separate Partition

feywulf feywulf9 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 01:26:53 CET 2008

It is a 2gb card, the same size, brand, and model as i have my Qt Extended working with.  I do have some 4gb cards that i haven't tested yet.

I have noticed that when i boot to a microsd card, the uboot doesn't correctly list the size of the card on the initial post screen.  It usually lists in the neighborhood of 512mb.  I've only tried 512mb, 1gb, and 2gb cards so far.  I could take pictures of the boot screens at those stages.  Maybe i just need a newer uboot.

-feywulf