Contacts - Fdom vs. OM2008.8

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Tue Oct 28 12:02:48 CET 2008

On Tuesday 28 October 2008 06:11:54 Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> also it seems to be not 'patched' in the view of contacts whenever it is
> called from the dialer ("person" icon) -- and that is the most often
> place where I look for contacts... now I will need to start contacts
> first I guess, heh heh
>
> or may be Holger would add 1 more patch in the right spot? ;-)

If you change the mentioned key Contacts and the Contact Selection Dialog will
show the search bar. The Contact Selection didn't work because Trolltech copy
and pasted the 80% of the same code to multiple places. So far we have found
two and patches both of them (actually trevino spotted both).

does this answer your question?

z.