zhone patch: contacts from vcf was: Re: [debian/zhone] Send an SMS

Alastair Johnson alastair at truebox.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 14:53:01 CET 2008

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
>>> that one i was looking for -- none of the specific pages google lists has
>>> a reference to this toc.

>>> it has been sometime since i looked, but back then there was no link on
>>> the wiki (at least non easily found) and i never cared to look again.
>>> instead i asked 3 times at the smartphone-lists and never got an answer.
>> I had expected to find the mailing list details easily, but they are
>> burried on the Tutorials page!
>
> ? http://www.freesmartphone.org/index.php/Infrastructure
>
> If you think that's buried... help us, it's a wiki!

I tried searching for 'mailing list' and that page is not among the results.

http://www.freesmartphone.org/index.php/Special:Search?search=mailing+list&go=Go

As for it being a wiki - hoist with my own petard ;-) Although if I had
made a link from the front page it would have pointed to the wrong
place. I'll add something more suitable now I know the right one.