[FDOM] Mouse cursor visibility

Bastiaan Hovestreydt openmoko at hovestreydt.com
Tue Oct 28 19:57:27 CET 2008

Hi,

since its possible I want to use my Freerunner with an USB mouse :-)
I got it working flawlessly by plugging the mouse in while the phone is
in host mode and removing the -hide-cursor argument from the ARGS
variable in /etc/X11/Xserver.
Unfortunately you have to restart your Xserver each time you want to
show/hide the mouse cursor. I was wondering if there is a way to change
the visibility of the cursor while the Xserver is running so I don't
have to reboot every time I want to get rid of the cursor again.

Bastiaan