DIY Audioadaptor

elh list at
Tue Oct 28 21:12:16 CET 2008

I can't recommend this connector. It works, but not very well. I have to
pull out
the connector aprox. 1 mm to get stereo output. And this position is not

If you try this one, please let me know, if it works better.

> b) I just need to connect the jacks with a proper cable or do I have to
> solder
> some resistor, capacitor or sth, different in between to work around the
> bad
> sound quality some people have noticed?
I'm using my selfmade adapter only to connect to some line inputs. As these
have a high impedance, the sound quality is ok.