DIY Audioadaptor

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 29 09:39:25 CET 2008

There are quite a few emails about this about the time the FR was first
released.  It has a rare, specific 4 contact plug.  There are only a few
out there that work properly.  If you have to resort to pulling it
partly to work or have mono sound - you are likely to have the wrong
one.

Note that the alsa state files have also had problems at times and may
be contributing

BillK

Home in Perth!