DIY Audioadaptor

Konstantin Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net
Wed Oct 29 11:31:25 CET 2008

> On Tuesday 28 October 2008 21:12:16 elh wrote:
>> Hi,
>
>> I can't recommend this connector. It works, but not very well. I have to
>> pull out
>> the connector aprox. 1 mm to get stereo output. And this position is not
>> very
>> stable.
>>

> I noticed this also with the original openmoko headset. So to me it seems the
> Jack inside the neo is the problem. Not the connector...

If this happens with your normal OM headset, too, then your mixer settings are
probably wrong. I had the same problem too at the beginning, but fiddling around
with the 'Left Mixer Left' and 'Right Mixer Right' playback switches (I think
those were the ones, if not try other switches with left/right in their names)
in alsamixer (i.E. turning them on) did the trick for me :)

HTH,
Konstantin