DIY Audioadaptor

andi andi.platschek at
Wed Oct 29 13:20:47 CET 2008

> the connector aprox. 1 mm to get stereo output. And this position is not
> very
> stable.

Have you tried it with qtopia too?

I am using a Nokia Headset (HS-47) which has a different pin layout, but
the wires
can be switched very easily (in the little box containing butten +

At first I had the same problem with stereo output, but it worked
without problems on qtopia,
so I new it was not a hardware problem.

On FDOM i did:

alsactl -f /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/headset.state restore

to make it work.

The problem I have at the moment is, that it does not automatically
switch to headphones when I plug them in,
but i have to switch between modes manually (as above).

maybe someone knows what to do?
I'll let you now, if i find something out...