Any hope for bug #666?

Roland Kossel qtextended.kossel at web.de
Thu Oct 30 01:19:59 CET 2008

Hello,

I just got my Freerunner and - of course - it didn't work with my O2
(Germany) card. I went to a local O2 shop and was able to try out a new SIM
card they had in the shop. This card had a completely different pin-layout
than my old card and it worked!
The card is (allegedly) also a 3G-card - since I don't have any UMTS-modem
at hand I couldn't try it out, so this doesn't seem to be the problem.

Anyway I am happy to be able to use my Freerunner now.

I will take a picture of the pin-layout soon and put it on the ticket site.

Regards,
Roland