no icons in 2008.testing

Gunnar AAstrand Grimnes gunnar.grimnes at dfki.de
Thu Oct 30 09:55:59 CET 2008

His question was not about flashing though - it was about whether
running opkg update will get you these fixes.

I also thought the testing images corresponded to the latest packages
you can get from "opkg update" with the testing repositories setup as
specified here:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Download#The_bleeding_edge:_Om_.22base_.2F_empty.22_images

- Gunnar